Drying Ovens, Clifton
£1,498.00 – £7,866.00 (Excluding VAT at 20%)
Clifton Drying Ovens feature intuitive easy to use controls with a bold illuminated LED display, offering precise temperature control from ambient +5°C to 300°C with timer functions.
These Ovens can run at set temperature immediately, use run back timer or enable a delay start feature. Can be configured for gravity convection or with variable fan speed providing forced air circulation within the chamber.
The Oven chamber is constructed from high quality stainless steel, lagged with high efficiency thermal insulation, all contained within an outer steel housing with anti-bacterial paint finish.
With energy efficiency in mind, particular attention is paid to robust design, insulation, a tight door closure with silicone seal and hinge design to maintain chamber temperatures with intelligent temperature control.
- Circulation with variable fan speed control from 0% gravity convection to 100% for rapid air convection in chamber
- Temperature control ambient +5°C to 300°C with 0.1°C resolution
- pt100 3 wire class b sensor
- Timer settings variable 00:01 to 99:59 hh:mm
- Single insulated door, lockable latch lever operation, with 2 point door engagement for an even compression to chamber seal, 130° door opening for good chamber access
- Door open alarm with message and audible chime, during door open timer paused and resumes once closed
- Oven chamber insulation features low thermal conductivity 0.06 reducing energy consumption
- Chamber stainless steel 304 bright polished
- Side entry access port with flap cover, exhaust air flap variable setting from 0% closed to 100% open allowing the chamber to vent
- Anti-bacterial external painted surfaces, fitted with adjustable feet
- Featuring bold illuminated LED display of measured temperatures in real-time, in increments of ±0.1°C with intuitive to use controls, utilising touch-sensitive keypads. Indicators for heating, timers and alarm.
- On/off power switch.
- Exhaust air flap is dial adjustable from 0 to 100% for chamber venting.
- Fan chamber convection variable from 0% to 100%. Fan convection improves temperature uniformity and heating recovery time.
- Door, lockable with 2 point door engagement for an even seal.
- On left-hand side the Oven features a 35mm diameter Access port, with a perforated flap cover, to reduce heat losses when used with external probes.
Safety and Warranty Features
- Features a temperature sensor fail alarm with error reporting on LED screen.
- Over temperature alarm is automatically set 5°C above set point.
- Door open heating is interrupted, after a short delay a door sounder chimes until door closed, heating resumes.
- Fitted with Class 1 over temperature thermostat for overall unit protection.
- Warranty – 2 Years
Available on Backorder (Contact us for lead times)