Digital Reciprocal Shaker, Lab-scale, SSL2, Stuart
£1,376.50 (Excluding VAT at 20%)
Pack Size: 1
Available to Order
Model SSL2 provides a linear reciprocating shaking action with an amplitude of 20mm and speed range of 20 to 250rpm, ideal for extractions. It can be used in environmental chambers and CO2 incubators.
- Linear reciprocating shaking action
- Digital speed selection to 250rpm with soft start
- Built-in digital timer – allows shaking times from 1 to 999 minutes to be set
- Reliable quiet drive mechanism
- Fully adjustable cradle system
- Four rubber cushioned horizontal securing bars with quick release handles – easily adjusted both vertically and horizontally to hold most sizes and types of vessel, including flasks, bottles and beakers.
- Can accommodate the following Erlenmeyer flasks or bottles: 12 x 250ml or 9 x 500ml or 4 x 1000ml or 2 x 2000ml.
- 3 year warranty
|Platform dimensions (w x l)||335 x 335mm|
|Speed range 2||25 to 250 rpm|
|Operational temperature range||+4 to +40°C|
|Maximum permissible humidity||80 percent|
|Overall dimensions (w x d x h)||360 x 420 x 270mm|
|Electrical supply||230V, 50Hz, 50W|