Self-Pressurised Liquid Nitrogen Storage Vessel, 15L, Haier
£1,857.04 (Excluding VAT at 20%)
Pack Size: 1
Available to Order
The latest innovation for high-performance liquid phase cryopreservation. The container uses the pressure generated from vapourisation of small amount liquid nitrogen to discharge LN2 for other containers.
- Rotary ring construction
- Equipped with a pressure valve, a drain valve, a relief valve, and a pressure gauge
- Labelled valves for easy identification.
- All welded stainless steel construction
- Four casters for better mobility and convenient use in different occasions.
- 5 year vacuum warranty
|Volume of LN2 (L)||15|
|Static Evaporation (L/day)||0.38|
|LN2 Output (L/min)||2|
|Outside Diameter (mm)||404|
|Empty Weight (kg)||23|
|Gross Weight (kg)||35.3|
Pressure Parameters (MPA)
- Standard working pressure 0.05
- Maximum working pressure 0.09
- First stage safety valve relief pressure 0.099
- Second stage safety valve release pressure 0.15
- Pressure gauge range 0-0.25
- Rupture disc burst pressure 0.47