Corning® Matrigel® Growth Factor Reduced (GFR) Basement Membrane Matrix, *LDEV-Free, 5mL
£321.60 (Excluding VAT at 20%)
Pack Size: 1
Available to Order
Corning® Matrigel® Growth Factor Reduced (GFR) Basement Membrane Matrix, 5 mL, is suited for applications requiring a highly defined basement membrane preparation. Extracted from the Engelbreth-Holm-Swarm (EHS) mouse sarcoma, a tumour rich in extracellular matrix proteins, including Laminin (a major component), Collagen IV, heparin sulfate proteoglycans, entactin/nidogen, and a number of growth factors.
• Mouse colonies routinely screened for pathogens via Mouse Antibody Production (MAP) testing
• Extensive PCR testing is performed to screen for a number of pathogens• Tested and found negative for bacteria, fungi, and mycoplasma
• Protein concentrations determined by Lowry method
• Endotoxin units measured by Limulus Amoebocyte Lysate assay
• Matrigel Matrix gel stability is tested for a period of 14 days at 37°C
• Biological activity is determined for each lot using a neurite outgrowth assay.
• Cell Growth and Differentiation
• Metabolism/Toxicology Studies
• Invasion Assays
• in vitro and in vivo Angiogenesis Assays
• in vivo Angiogenesis Studies and Augmentation of Tumours in Immunosuppressed Mice
Preparation and Storage
Store at -20°C. Avoid multiple freeze-thaws.