Corning® Matrigel® Growth Factor Reduced (GFR) Basement Membrane Matrix, *LDEV-Free, 10mL
£496.37 (Excluding VAT at 20%)
Pack Size: 1
Available to Order
Corning® Matrigel® Growth Factor Reduced (GFR) Basement Membrane Matrix, 10 mL, is suited for applications requiring a highly defined basement membrane preparation. Available in standard GFR, High Concentration (HC), and Phenol Red-free formats. Corning Matrigel matrix is a solubilized basement membrane preparation extracted from the Engelbreth-Holm-Swarm (EHS) mouse sarcoma, a tumour rich in extracellular matrix proteins, including Laminin (a major component), Collagen IV, heparin sulfate proteoglycans, entactin/nidogen, and a number of growth factors.
- Mouse colonies routinely screened for pathogens via Mouse Antibody Production (MAP) testing
- Extensive PCR testing performed to screen for a number of pathogens
- Tested and found negative for bacteria, fungi, and mycoplasma
- Protein concentrations determined by Lowry method
- Endotoxin units measured by Limulus Amoebocyte Lysate assay
- Gel stability tested for a period of 14 days at 37°C
- Biological activity determined for each lot using neurite outgrowth assay.
EHS mouse tumor
- Cell Growth and Differentiation
- Metabolism/Toxicology Studies
- Invasion Assays
- in vitro and in vivo Angiogenesis Assays
- in vivo Angiogenesis Studies and Augmentation of Tumors in Immunosuppressed Mice
Preparation and Storage
Store at -20°C. Avoid multiple freeze-thaws.