Corning Elplasia Microcavity Plates
£487.29 – £501.22 (Excluding VAT at 20%)
The Corning Elplasia round bottom plates are optimal for bulk spheroid formation, assay, expansion, and collection. They feature the Corning ULA surface, a proprietary, animal-free, covalently bonded hydrogel surface that is hydrophilic and neutrally charged, desgined to promote the formation and easy harvesting of spheroids.
The Corning Elplasia square type plates feature a surface with optical qualities suited for image analysis, making them an ideal solution for clonal selection and high magnification imaging of very small clusters. Square bottom plates are plasma-treated for self-coating.
- Simple “plug and play” protocol
- Spheroid culture for 21 days or longer
- Up to 15.000 spheroids per well depending on the format
- Black-opaque side walls reduce cross-talk in fluorescent or luminescent
- Applications include drug screening/HTS, cancer and tumor biology, and 3D tissue engineering