Corning® BioCoat™ Poly-L-Ornithine/Laminin Plates
£216.13 (Excluding VAT at 20%)
Corning BioCoat PLO/LM Cultureware is suitable for culturing many different types of Peripheral Nervous System (PNS) and Central Nervous System (CNS) networks and is useful for promoting neural cell attachment and differentiation.
- Enhancement of neuronal cell attachment to plastic and glass
- Promotion of neurite outgrowth
- Culture of glial cells as a feeder layer for neurons
- Construction of neural cell model systems to study CNS function, development, and diseases
- PLO, synthetic (MW 30-70 kD)
- Laminin, EHS mouse tumor
- NOTE: Source material tested for hepatitis B antigen and HIV-1 antibody.
- Quality Control
- PLO/LM tested for ability to initiate differentiation (neurite outgrowth) of NG-108 rat glioma/mouse neuroblastoma cells
- Tested and found negative for bacteria and fungi
- 2° to 8°C. Do not freeze.