CoolRack™ Modules, Corning
£366.40 – £490.41 (Excluding VAT at 20%)
- Corning CoolRack thermo-conductive modules reduce variability which originates from tubes or wells placed directly into ice, dry ice, alcohol baths, water baths, and other temperature sources.
- Place the thermo-conductive modules directly onto a temperature source between -196°C to >100°C and it will rapidly adapt to that temperature.
- Both CoolRack modules ensure +/- 0.1°C temperature uniformity across all tubes and plates when cooling, snap-freezing, heating, or thawing.
- Suggested applications include: cooling reagents such as ECMs, like Corning Matrigel® matrix, restriction enzymes, dNTPs and antibodies, alcohol-free dry ice snap-freezing of tissue, virus and bacteria samples, and benchtop cryogenic tube sorting in liquid nitrogen.
- All thermo-conductive modules may be autoclaved, high heat sterilised or decontaminated with bleach, alcohol, or other disinfectants or lab detergents.
- Certain CoolRack modules are SBS-compatible.