Consort Power Supplies
£737.00 – £1,712.00 (Excluding VAT at 20%)
Pack Size: 1
The EV1450 is a small power supply suitable for most smaller tanks and applications. The front panel and graphical display are designed for ease of use. The display provides all useful information during runs and will show an on-screen help to guide the user in setting up the power supply. In Simple Mode you just have to set your power supply to the desired parameters and press run
- EV2000 series is a high-end mid-power range suitable for most applications such as larger tanks or multiple smaller tanks. A robust 150W power supply in a small housing designed to be easy to use.
- The EV2000 series contains 2 different versions:
- EV2310 (300V, 1000mA): an excellent choice for blotting, multiple horizontal and vertical gels.
- EV2650 (600V, 500mA): all-round power supply suitable for most tanks and applications
- The high-power, high-end EV3000 power supply series has 5 versions, the 3000V and 6000V version have a special low current mode for IEF applications:
- EV3020 (300V, 2000mA): an excellent choice for blotting, multiple horizontal and vertical gels.
- EV3610 (600V, 1000mA): our most popular all round power supply suitable for most tanks and applications
- EV3150 (1200V, 500mA): suitable for higher voltage applications with a need for higher currents
- EV3330 (3000V, 300mA): a high voltage power supply in a small form factor suitable for most high voltage applications
- EV3620 (6000V, 150mA): a high voltage power supply in a small form factor suitable for most high voltage applications
All Consort power supplier have a 3 year warranty on factory faults
Available to Order