Chromatograph Sheets & Paper, Whatman
£19.65 – £411.19 (Excluding VAT at 20%)
- Grade 1 CHR
- The world standard chromatography paper. A smooth surface, 0.18 mm thick with a linear flow rate (water) of 130 mm/30 min. Good resolution for general analytical separations.
- Grade 3 CHR
- A medium thickness paper (0.36 mm) with a flow rate of 130 mm/30 min. For general applications with medium/heavy solute loadings. Frequently used for separation of inorganic compounds and for electrophoresis.
- Grade 3MM CHR
- Though widely used as a blotting paper, 3MM Chr is also used both in electrophoresis and for general chemistry. A medium thickness paper (0.34 mm) used extensively for general chromatography and electrophoresis. Flow rate is 130 mm/30 min.
- Grade 4 CHR
- Thickness 0.21 mm. Flow rate 180 mm/30 min. Fastest of the thin papers. Recommended for routine and/or repetitive chromatography when loadings are relatively low. Smooth surface. Very suitable where speed is important and very high resolution is not required.
- Grade 17 CHR
- A thick (0.92 mm) and highly absorbent paper with a very high flow rate of 190 mm/30 min. Suitable for the heaviest loadings and ideal for preparative paper chromatography and electrophoresis.