CelCulture® Incubator High Temp Decon
£4,211.00 – £8,950.00 (Excluding VAT at 20%)
VivoCell™ Precise Temperature, CO₂ Control and High Humidity
- Excellent uniformity and control
- Fast CO₂, temperature and humidity recovery without overshoot
- Direct heat design for rapid recovery, with 8 heaters grouped into 3 zones
- Air jacket provides isolation against ambient temperature fluctuations
- VentiFlow™ forced convection accelerates recovery of chamber air to ISO Class 5 Cleanliness after door closing to prevent contamination
- Filtered air circulates across water pan to accelerate humidifying process
- Air flows gently around culture plates, causing no disturbance to cell culture
- Blower automatically stops when the door is opened, to minimise mixing of chamber and room air
Contamination Control System Provides Seamless Protection
- SteriSafe™ ULPA filtration enables the chamber air to be maintained at ISO class 5 condition.
- SwiftCon™ 90˚C validated moist heat decontamination cycle operates overnight to eradicate any contamination in the unlikely event it occurs. At the end of the cycle, the chamber is dry and ready to use.
- Note: For CCL-50L units, further wipe down of the chamber is needed since it has no decon pump and condensation will normally occur after the decontamination cycle.
- All input gases are filtered by in-line filters before they enter the chamber to remove impurities and contaminants.
- The incubator’s main body is made from electro-galvanized steel with Esco’s unique ISOCIDE™ antimicrobial coating.
- The interior of the chamber is made from stainless steel type 304.
User-Friendly Software Interface
- Comprehensive user-configurable alarms.
- CelAlert™ alarm system reminds the user to replace the CO₂ tank and ULPA filter.
- Intelligent data and event logger records all incubator parameters for on-screen recall.
- 2 MB built-in flash memory guarantees long term storage of data.
- Diagnostic interface and online quick help provide comprehensive solutions to frequently encountered problems.
- RS485 data output
- Chamber is made of stainless steel with all rounded corners.
- Ductwork, plenums and shelves are all removable without tools.
- Glass door is removable without tools.
- Inner gasket removable without tools.
- Diagnostic functions in the microprocessor include historical read-out of the parameters.
- Service can be carried out from the top/front
- Esco electronics and sensors have been expertly designed and paired to be inherently drift-free, to minimize need for calibration
Other Options Available
- Copper chamber
- Stainless steel exterior
- Peltier integrated cooling system
- Please contact the office for more details
Available on Backorder (Contact us for lead times)