CA Vacuum filter system 500ml 0.22µm, Corning
£239.68 (Excluding VAT at 20%)
Pack Size: 12
Please contact us for lead time information
Corning® 500 mL Vacuum Filter/Storage Bottle System, 0.22 µm Pore 33.2cm² CA Membrane, Sterile, 12/Case
- Cellulose acetate (CA) membranes provide fast flow rates and low protein binding and are good for filtering cell culture media.
- 500 mL receiver bottles feature easy grip sides for improved handling.
- Additional storage bottles can be purchased to increase capacity.
- Bottle caps are supplied sterile and individually packaged.
- Angled hose connector simplifies vacuum line attachment.
- Individually packaged, sterile and certified nonpyrogenic.
- Each system has the membrane material and pore size printed on the unit and is color-coded by membrane type for easy product identification.
- Expiration date appears on the filter funnel and shipping boxes.
- Expiration date of the membrane is three years from the time the product is manufactured.