Large Capacity LN2 Storage Systems for Biobanks, Haier
£19,019.00 – £80,967.00 (Excluding VAT at 20%)
Pack Size: 1
This series is designed to ensure the maximum storage capacity with the minimum consumption of liquid nitrogen to lower the overall cost of operations.
- Massive capacity between 13,000 to 94,875 × 2ml Vials
- One-touch defogging for easier access
- Designed for both Liquid and Vapour Phase Storage
- Vapour phase storage is the only guaranteed method to prevent cross-contamination
- Applies advanced vacuum technology and superinsulation technology to ensure storage safety and temperature uniformity while reducing the consumption of liquid nitrogen
- The temperature difference of the entire storage area does not exceed 10°C even in vapour phase storage, and temperature near the top of the shelf can be as low as -190°C.
- All data and samples are protected by a secure access control system.
- Features Cryosmart system for complete monitoring and controlling
- Rotating tray design for easy retrieval and insertion of product canisters
- 5 year vacuum warranty
Available on Backorder (Contact us for lead times)