3 tier Labmobile with 2 drawers (2 x drawer depth 90mm)
£254.10 (Excluding VAT at 20%)
Pack Size: 1
Available on Backorder (Contact us for lead times)
The versatile labmobile trolley is specifically designed for situations where there is a need to have instruments, dressings and equipment readily to hand in a number of different working locations.
- Pivoting drawer for total accessibility
- Choice of size and drawer options to suit individual user needs
- Manufactured from high quality ABS for strength and durability
- Mounted on five castors ensuring extra stability and manoeuverability
- Easily disinfected using isoproyl alcohol
- Available in white
4 tier Labmobile
Designed for those staff that usually stand whilst working, these Labmobiles are most popular with phlebotomists, laboratory and veterinary staff as well as dental hygienists. They are also used as examination trolleys in doctors’ surgeries clinics, hospitals and veterinary practices worldwide.
3 tier Labmobile
This model provides a worktop at a standard sitting working height, which, combined with its large storage capacity and easy-glide manoeuvrability, makes it ideally suited to the needs of anaesthetists, optometrists, practice nurses and chiropodists. It is also a practical and versatile ‘under bench’ unit for laboratories and is helpful as an addition to the doctor’s office desk.