1.7ml Microtubes, Clear, Co-Polymer, Axygen
£16.71 (Excluding VAT at 20%)
Pack Size: 500
Available on Backorder (Contact us for lead times)
- Made from co-polymer material that offers exceptional strength and chemical resistance
- Co-polymer tubes are not certified for autoclaving or boiling
- Will withstand up to 14,000 RCF
- Snaplock cap assures efficient seal
- Thin membrane in cap center allows easy access to sample by syringe needle
- RNase-/DNase-free Nonpyrogenic
- Both Co-polymer and homopolymer tubes offer exceptional strength and chemical resistance.
- All tubes are autoclavable and certified for high temperature (boiling) applications.