1.2ml 96 Well Deep Well Plate High Clarity
£162.39 (Excluding VAT at 20%)
Pack Size: 50
Available on Backorder (Contact us for lead times)
- Axygen® brand high-clarity deep well microplates are designed for use in sample collection, combinatorial chemistry, storage and HTS applications.
- Made of virgin polypropylene, they offer excellent chemical resistance and will withstand temperatures down to -80°C.
- 1.2 mL volume per well
- Ideal for sample collection, storage and HTS
- ANSI/SBS footprint for automation use
- High-clarity design allows visual confirmation of sample from bottom
- 96 well round low-profile design for reduced space requirements
- Ultra-flat surface ensures proper sealing of heat film
- Centrifugation to 4,000 RCF
- Diamond polished wells allow complete sample recovery
- Certified DNase-/RNase-free and nonpyrogenic