Appleton Woods has partnered with ZEISS to bring our customers the world leading optics and innovation at the most competitive prices complete with advice and guidance from our Microscopy Specialist. The most popular microscopes and associated products can be found below
“As the premier distributor of ZEISS microscopes within the life science sector, Appleton Woods can offer excellent pricing and technical support on these high-quality products. With a range of upright, inverted, and stereomicroscopes, we can find the right system for you.”
With Stereo Microscopes you can observe large samples such as leafs and tissues or inspect rough material surfaces. Upgrade your microscope flexibly with different digital cameras and benefit from various types of illumination techniques.
Stemi 305 Stereo Microscopes
- Easy-to-use with 5:1 zoom
- LED illumination for reflected and transmitted light and documentation
Stemi 508 Stereo Microscopes
- High contrast images with color accuracy
- 8:1 zoom will bring up smallest details.
- Ergonomic viewing angle of 35° – stay relaxed even after hours of work.
Crisp and Brilliant Images throughout the Whole 8:1 Manual Zoom Range.
Your Fluorescence Stereo Zoom Microscopes for Large Fields
Axio Zoom.V16 combines a 16x zoom with a high numerical aperture of NA 0.25, moving to the forefront of all known stereo and zoom microscopes. It achieves a very high aperture in the medium zoom range already. You get superior brightness in large object fields and view complete model organisms in fluorescence contrast.
Widefield microscopes are available in different versions and are a useful tool for everyday laboratory work. For tissue culture and quick assessments in routine research, the inverted microscope is the one for you.
Examine and Assess your Living Cells Quickly and Easily
Your Smart Microscope for Cell Culture and Research.
Axio Observer is your stable research stand for demanding multimodal imaging of living and fixed specimens.
Upright Microscopes are great light microscopes that can be used for digital teaching and routine lab work. Using the Digital Classroom set-up images can be shared to your whole classroom to inspire learning
- Solid and resistant materials that are made to last the everyday wear and tear of lab work in a student environment
- Choose between a fixed-Köhler or full-Köhler depending on your application needs.
- Configured out of the box for a true plug & play experience, ideal for quick organisation for students.
Ideal Microscope for Routine Materialography and Smart Documentation
Your Smart Microscope for Biomedical Routine and Research