We are excited to announce the appointment of Nathan Coley to the new role of Customer Services Administrator, supporting our Customer Services and Accounts teams. Nathan is joining us having recently completed his Biology degree at the University of Worcester!
Learn more about Nathan below:
- How would you describe yourself in 3 words?
Adventurous, passionate, and caring
- How are you finding your Customer Service/Accounts role?
I’m really enjoying being able to work within both departments. The highlight has definitely been the people I get to work with every day
- Are you binge-watching any series at the moment?
As sad as it sounds, I’m currently on my fourth re watch of the office.
- What do you like to do for fun Nathan!
I like watching and playing football as much as possible. I also enjoy socializing with friends, bouldering and reading
- What team do you support?
I’m an Aston villa fan (not very optional in my family), I haven’t been to that many games but would love to get a season ticket at some point
- What is your favourite Appleton Woods product?
The cell counter- it would have saved a lot of time and migraines at uni
- What is one thing you couldn’t live without?
Hmm I’d have to say Spotify, who could live without music
- How has the transition been from University to employment?
The team here is so close knit and friendly, they really made the transition easy. Its nice getting to speak to the entire team daily in a virtual meeting.
- Tell us any interesting fact about yourself!
As weird as it sounds, I don’t have a sense of smell
- Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
Traveling the world in a camper van is currently at the top of my bucket list