Graham has been an integral part of our warehouse for nearly 16 years, seeing us through a full building move and many warehouse improvements along the way. If you need to find anything in our warehouse he’s the man to ask and during this pandemic, he’s helped ensure all urgent deliveries are turned around for our customers as quickly as possible, including our recent shipment of much-needed gloves.
Learn more about Graham below:
- How would you describe yourself in 3 words?
God Like Genius
- How does it feel to be celebrating your 16th Anniversary at AW?
Has it been 16 years already, where’s my award (time flies when you’re having fun!)
- Describe an average day in the life of the Warehouse?
On the days Corning arrives it is really busy, on the days when the big boss man isn’t in it’s easy–peasy 😊
- What is your favourite Appleton Woods product and why? (please say gloves haha)
- What kind of things do you like to do in your spare time?
Tickle Badgers, sorry the pressure of answering the questions is getting to me! F1 and football on the weekend and cooking.
- As you have been here for quite a few years Graham and overseen many changes to the warehouse, which of these changes has helped you the most?
The major change has been moving to our new handheld warehouse system, which has made things a lot easier.
- What is your favourite food!
KFC – as I’m still trying to work out the 11 herbs and spices blend.
- Would you say that COVID has affected your day to day in the warehouse?
No, if anything it has kept me on my toes more.
- We can see that lockdown has made you grow a magnificent beard! Who do people say you most look like?
Papa Smurf – but the office said Russell Crowe.
- Any future changes/projects you would like to see in the Warehouse?
Pin ball machine, a bucking Bronco machine and a vending machine for a nice cold drink at the end of the day.